Design & Usability Analysis based on best practices of mobile app designs.
To be more simple and enhance the usability provide a system which they know or are familiar with. In this super fast world, Nobody has time to go through the long learning curve or read even 2 line of content.
The golden rule of usability is “DON’T MAKE ME THINK”
Here are few questions on usability of the page
- What is the first desired action on the page?
- Banners taking most of the space is it good?
- Is that font size is readable enough?
- Is this really a good idea to have navigation at the end of the page and that too without swipe to shift tab?
- Is call to action button highlighted properly?
- What a user will do first with 0 money in an account?
- All icons used on the page are intuitive enough?
- Is that navigation pattern solving user’s problem or saving time?
- A user not good in English will ever be able to use this interface?
- Is that interface easy to use or remember?